Current students

Application Process

The application procedures and deadlines are different for each partner university. The number of students per year is limited according to the agreement. If there are many applicants, the partner university will conduct a selection. Please refer to the  Student Exchange Programs -Faculty Level /Studying Abroad Information  for the application period of the partner universities. Once you have decided on the preferred university, please contact your class teacher or academic supervisor and the faculty member in charge of the partner university to confirm the procedures. 

In addition to the application procedure of the partner university, you must also submit the “Application for Study Abroad” for the exchange program. Please download the form at the bottom of the page and submit it to the Student Affairs Section. If you are studying abroad at a place other than the partner university, you are required to pay tuition fees to the host university. Please contact the Academic Affairs Section for more information on the procedures for taking a leave of absence to study abroad. In the case of short-term study abroad, please submit the “Overseas Travel Form” to the Student Affairs Section. You can find it at the bottom of the page. 

Travel Overseas Notification

Student Affairs Section

TEL: 092-553-4632
E-mail: gkggakusei [at]
* Please replace “[at]” with “@”. 

Academic Affairs Section

TEL: 092-553-4419
E-mail: gkgkyomu [at] 
* Please replace “[at]” with “@”.