Prospective students

International students who plan to study in Japan are required to obtain a visa through the Japan Embassy in their country. Please take note that the procedure can differ from country to country. You need to check with the Japan Embassy in your country on the process of application. The visa application often requires original documents from Japan, and preparations for the application may take a few weeks to months, depending on the situation. Please check the visa applications requirement in advance. You can click the link below to find out information about the visa procedure through Kyushu University website.

VISA / Status of Residence