Current students

Student Exchange Program-University Level

Kyushu University has many student exchange agreements with world-class universities. All undergraduate and graduate students of Kyushu University can apply to study at a partner university with University Exchange Agreements.

Firstly, select the university you would like to study from the list of overseas universities that have concluded the University Exchange Agreement. Based on this list, we have compiled the universities that our students from the School of Design and the Graduate School of Design have attended and universities with faculties related to design for your convenience. Please download the list below and use it as a reference for choosing a university to study abroad.

Studying abroad at a university with an University Exchange Agreement requires a high level of language skills. In addition, it takes about a year to apply. Hence, it is important to prepare well in advance. For more information about studying at a university with an University Exchange, such as admission dates, application procedures and required language levels, etc., please check the website on the Partner Institutions of Kyushu University.

For more information on studying abroad at a university with University Exchange Agreement, please visit Kyushu University Global Gateways.(Japanese only)

Study Abroad Section, International Student Exchange Division
E-mail: ryugaku[at] 

Student Affairs Section
1st floor, Administration Office, Ohashi Campus
E-mail: gkggakusei [at] 

* Please replace “[at]” with “@”.