Current students

Student Exchange Programs - Faculty Level

At Kyushu University, each faculty has made faculty-level agreements with overseas universities to promote international exchange with universities of similar specializations. If you are a student of the School of Design or Graduate School of Design and wish to study abroad, you are eligible to apply. In addition to having the same level of expertise in design and other areas of study as the partner university, students studying at these schools will also receive generous support from their course’s faculty members. 

In the Student Exchange Programs – Faculty Level/Studying Abroad Information (Japanese Only), you will find information on application deadlines, language levels, and other application requirements for each university. Check the information on the university you wish to study abroad and proceed with your preparations for study abroad. 

You can also check out videos and other information on the Student Exchange Programs (Faculty level) on Moodle.
The following is an overview of study abroad, with teachers from each partner university explaining how to apply to their university and the content of their courses. Please take a look.

For questions related to the university, please contact the faculty member in charge.
For other questions about studying abroad, please contact the Student Affairs Section or the International Office.

Student Affairs Section
1st floor, Administration Office, Ohashi Campus
E-mail: gkggakusei [at] 

International Office

3rd floor, Administration Office, Ohashi Campus
E-mail: intl-ofc[at]
* Please replace “[at]” with “@”.