【Closed】Geiko Student Supporters 2022/23
The International Office of the Faculty of Design is calling for students interested in offering support to fellow international students, organizing international exchange activities, or polishing their design sense to join the new Geiko Supporter Team.
Joining the Geiko Student Supporter team is a valuable opportunity to support international students daily and experience international exchange while on the Ohashi Campus.
Please contact the International Office, Faculty of Design if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Geiko Student Supporters program.
We sincerely look forward to having you on our team!
From April 2022 through March 2023 (5 to 10 hours per month, schedule to be discussed)
- Current students of the School of Design/Graduate School of Design at Kyushu University (Research or Exchange students are welcome).
- Applicants must be interested in international exchange and willing to interact actively with fellow students.
- Provide operational support to the orientation programs for international students and offer peer advice to their campus lives.
- Plan and manage events to promote international exchange on campus
- Create visual content, including graphic design, photography and video shooting and other mediums.
- Create materials and provide language support (language exchange, translation or interpretation
In addition to document screening based on the application form, selection will be made through an interview.
In principle, an honorarium of JPY 1,000 per hour will be paid to supporters.
Please apply online by Friday, April 15, 2022, 5pm.
International Office, Faculty of Design
3/F Administration Office, Ohashi Campus
Follow us on social media!!